||[Jan. 17th, 2004|01:12 pm]
1. What does it say in the signature line of your emails?
"Inside me there's a skinny woman trying to get out. I can usually shut the bitch up with chocolate."
2. Did you have a senior quote in your high school yearbook? What was it?
My school didn't have these. I fear that if they had mine would have been "Um, who?"
3. If you had vanity plates on your car, what would they read?
4. Have you received any gifts with messages engraved upon them? What did the inscription say?
I just received a great charm bracelet at Christmas time. The charms say, "I am kind" "I am strong" I am loved" "I am creative" "I am wise" It was a good gift and I treasure it.
5. What would you like your epitaph to be?
"See ya next time."