|I so wasn't going to do this, but...
||[Feb. 28th, 2008|03:03 pm]
1. Pick 15 of your favorite movies.
2. Go to IMDb (or Wikiquote) and find a quote from each movie. (or in some cases, just remember them.)
3. Post them here for everyone to guess.
4. Strike it out Italicize it when someone guesses correctly, and put who guessed it correctly and the name of the movie.
5. NO GOOGLING/using IMDb/Wikiquote search functions.
Si, senor. It is the number 2. Zorro the Gay Blade, guessed by hollyqueen
2. I'm your leader! How can I lead you if you won't follow me!
Sheer...luck! The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes' Smarter Brother, guessed by fmh
4. It'll be interesting to see how he does it.
Of course he has a knife. We all have knives. It's 1138 and we're barbarians! The Lion in Winter, guessed simultaneously by soldiergrrrl and janes_jaunts
You might break your royal neck, and then where would we be? Ever After, guessed by fax_celestis
Plucky? Galaxy Quest, guessed by beckyzoole
Where's the pinto going? Silverado, guessed by janes_jaunts
I'm not the guy you kill. I'm the guy you buy! Michael Clayton, guessed by off_coloratura
So, you've met my mom? Hairspray, guessed by gentleeleos
I never thought for a second you'd be stupid enough to come! Serenity, guessed by soldiergrrrl
We're burnin' daylight. The Cowboys, guessed by coyotegoth
No man knocks me out of my own house! Quigley Down Under, guessed by qualistarian
"Why, you speak treason!" "Fluently." The Adventures of Robin Hood, guessed by merle_
It's not the heat, it's the humanity. Brigadoon, guessed by gentleeleos
Comments screened until I get to look at them, of course.