||[Dec. 31st, 2010|12:08 pm]
- I made only one New Years resolution last year, to learn to juggle. I'm pleased to report that I succeeded in doing so.
- I read 53 books this year, a rather low result. I feel no need to bore you all with the list.
- Though I completely failed at keeping a journal about filling my life with more grace and beauty, we did manage to make dramatic improvements in our home. We spent time with many friends, though not enough time with some of them.
- I made my first jewelry, which was marvelous, but then fell out of the habit of creating, which I regret.
- I got fatter and more out of shape this year, a fact that spiraled around with the general feeling of ennui that infused much of the year, each contributing to the other. It was a very good year in many ways, with good travel and much time spent with friends, but I ending it unhappy with my own personal accomplishments.
Looking forward -
- I want 2011 to be a year of shaking ennui. 2010 is ending with loads of it, but I am hoping to thwart its drag.