||[Oct. 3rd, 2003|12:51 pm]
(It was about cars; how could I resist?)
1. What vehicle do you drive? I drive a 1992 Ford Tempo, teal, with no upgrades. It was purchased as a second vehicle strictly for commuting, but has been pressed into service for long drives. Despite being old, it's in remarkably good shape.
2. How long have you had it? About a year.
3. What is the coolest feature on your vehicle? It's a tossup between the fuzzy dice and the "Miskatonic U" bumper sticker.
4. What is the most annoying thing about your vehicle? For a small, nondescript car, it is very thirsty. And if you don't ease away from a stop the automatic transmission seizes and will not shift out of first.
5. If money were no object, what vehicle would you be driving right now? A BMW 325ci convertible, metallic blue. Despite money being a serious object, I have such lust for this vehicle that I almost let a salesman talk me into leasing one. Prettiest car I've ever seen.