||[Feb. 28th, 2003|10:24 am]
· Wearing my winter coat with both arms in the sleeves.
· Being able to put things in my left coat pocket.
· Wearing tights (though getting them on this morning amounted to aerobic activity – I actually broke a sweat between the twisting and turning and the pain).
· Putting a glass in the cabinet with my left hand and only a little “assist” from the right.
· Being able to use the turn signals while driving.
· Knowing that these shooting pains aren’t a sign that I’m doing damage to myself, but a sign that I’m improving.
· My gait is completely off. I didn’t notice when I was in the sling, but now that my left arm is not swinging naturally I can feel that I’m out of sync.
· The continued existence of the shooting pains, even if I’m not worried about them anymore. Fucking hell.